Followers

Tagged Pulaa


-What have you been doing recently?
Doing assignment yang sangat banyak !

-Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Ya of course.

-What happened at 10am today?
I'm taking my bath. :)

-When did you last cry?
Emm last week, when my leg was so hurt.

-Believe in fate/destiny?
Yup.

-What do you want in your life now?
A boyfriend maybe. Haha. :D

-Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
I do carry an umbrella.

-What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Sleep la babe. Haha.

-What bottoms are you wearing now?
Forest tracksuit.

-Whats the nicest things in your inbox?
MMS from my ex. :p

-Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
I got PHD on that haha.

-What was the last movie you caught?
Bride War at TS.

-What are you proud of?
My cuteness wahaha. :D

-What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
Text from Neb about going kesat.

-What was the last song you sang out loud?
Kasanova from The Times hehe.

-Do you have any nicknames?
Tyra lahh.

-What does the newest text say?
Fath ajak makan hee~

-What time did you go to bed last night?
12am after finish playing games huu.

-Are you currently happy?
Yup I'm always happy !!

-Who gives you the best advise?
My mum. :)

-Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope.

-Who did you talk on the phone last night?
No one baby.

-Is something bugging you now?
Yess my coming test. :(

-Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Fath haha.

Okay fin sygs. :)

No comments: